A fraternity house at a nearby university was severely damaged in an early morning fire. There was extensive damage throughout all the floors and many rooms in the house.
Property Rescue was on a strict timeline, as classes were ready to resume. This photograph shows the dining room damage. The entire house was completed on-time, and within the alloted budget.
An apartment fire in Zanesville, Ohio, caused severe damage to not only the outside of the complex, but the interior of the apartment was destroyed.
There was also extensive damage in varying degrees to the other three apartment units. There was a great deal of structural damage that had to be repaired before cosmetic reconstruction began. All apartments were occupied again in a reasonable period of time.
Pack-out Tear Down and the completed Property Rescue Restoration
"I want everyone to know how impressed we are with the professional repair your company performed in our home. There is no doubt that you left our home in better condition than the original builder, three years ago."
Richard and Drema Davidson
"As you know from experience, it's a terrible time after a fire. How lucky we were to have your company come in and do the great job they did."
Ray and Wanda Sillman
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
"You did an excellent job removing mold from our storeroom. The staff was efficient, friendly and knowlegeable. Thanks so much!"
Mary Jennie Lakewood
"I thought that your people did a good job. They were very accommodating in seeing that everything was taken care of. The basement looks 200% better."
Herbert Gregg Granville, Ohio